- Your file is submitted using one of the following formats: .AI, .EPS, .JPG* (high-resolution only), .PDF (high-resolution or vectored only), .PSD, or .TIF*
- All text is outlined (or all fonts used are provided).
- All linked images or files are provided.
- File is built at full-scale (100 DPI minimum) or half-scale (200 DPI minimum)
- PMS (Pantone Matching System) colors are provided for any critical colors.
- For a deep, rich black, use the following CMYK values: 60% cyan, 60% magenta, 60% yellow, 100% black
- File quality is checked. Tip: In Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, zoom in to 100% and look at the image quality. This will give you a good idea of what the final print will look like at full-size.
*Flat files (e.g. .JPG or .TIF) limit our ability to match Pantone colors or do any other color matching.
You can upload your artwork before or after you place your order. Please follow the instructions below and complete the form to the left.
- Review the Artwork Requirements section above.
- Please compress all files (i.e. .ZIP file) to speed up the transfer.
- Maximum file size of 2 GB per upload – If your file(s) exceed this limit, please send a data DVD to Zilla LLC.
- If you’re sending artwork to a specific order, please include your order number or invoice number in the comments field.
- If you have placed an order online, you will receive an email containing the password, otherwise please contact us for the password.
- Click “Browse” to select your file(s).
- Click the “Send File” button.
- Don’t close the browser window until the upload is complete.
- You’ll receive an automated email confirming completion of your upload. Once we receive your files, we’ll review artwork quality and check for correct sizing. If there are any issues, we’ll let you know.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.